Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lemon Tart

I'm so happy that I finally got to wear this lacey yellow dress today. I got it at an antique store for $8, which is a total steal. I think it's a junior dress because of the length, and maybe from the 50s? Not sure only guessing! I love the aldo wood heels but I feel like I'm going to topple over, because they are so high! They are pretty comfortable though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dress, Vintage. Belt, Thrift. Heels, Aldo. Basket Chain Purse, F21. Basket Suitcase, Macy's.

21 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

The most perfect shade of yellow, I love it!

Darling Deer said...

wow your dress is beauitfull.gorgous colour too.looks great with the basketxxx

yiqin; said...

Wow, the lace dress is only 8 bucks?!?! Lucky you!! Yellow is such an awesome color to wear!!

& I can't beleive the bag is from F21!!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

You have such a distinct, classic style...it's fabulous!

Arielle said...

$8?!?!? That's amazing. It's such a cute outfit and your shoes are amazing too.

Couture Carrie said...

That dress is beautiful! And I love your picnic basket :)

bi-style said...

Lovely dress, lovely style, lovely blog!!!

Velveteen Rose said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! :) And, yes only $8 for the dress...great deal :)

Guirec Munier said...

I luv that look !

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

that's such a nice outfit!
it reminds me of Blair Waldorf's! =)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that dress. The color is a total mirror of summer.

loveology said...

Wow, it looks really amazing on you! <3

:) Mila.

Alice said...

wow, this suitcase is amazing and very oryginal;)

Miby said...

Lovely dress, I love the colour..so light and romantic, you belted it really well! The shoes are gorgeous! You look absolutely great! :)

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks for the comment!! (:
love that dress and those shoes

Unknown said...

i lovee the colour of the dress :)

Rich Hippie said...

love that dress

Little Bow Prep said...

I came across your blog today. It's very lovely. I love your dress! And of course, the basket is fab as well.

Liv Bambola said...

That dress is gorgeous on you! What a great find. And those shoes, well they're just to die for!

Diane said...

so pretty!

Betsey said...

oh this is adorable! i love all your outfits.