Sunday, July 13, 2008

Truth Or Dare

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I picked up this lovely purple vintage clutch at a thrift store. It was definitely a great find! I found it in the very back of the store hidden in a plastic tub. It looks like it has never been used because the tag was inside of it, along with tons of old discolored tissue paper. The brooch is from my Grandmother; I really need to wear it more often.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dress, Nordstrom. Sweater, F21. Brooch and Clutch, Vintage. Wedges, A Traveling Find.

7 comments:

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

That pin adds a beautiful detail to an equally beautiful outfit.
P.S. I've added you to my blog roll, hope that's alright?

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

i love the colours combination!

Hannah Bee said...

That is a really nice and summery outfit. The clutch is great, and the brooch is fantastic!

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks so much for the comment, I actually had been wanting to find your blog for some time, so thankfully you found me. Lovely dress!! ♥

Miby said...

oh what a lovely colours combination! I adore that gorgeous dress and that cardigan! The clutch is just something else! I love it!!! you look fantastic!:)

Loves said...

That pin is really beautifull, and your hair looks amazing too! I like your blog!
X

JEYQ said...

adorable.