Friday, July 11, 2008

Window Shopping



Today I went to the thrift store, and browsed around. I didn't have any intention on buying anything because, lately I have been spending way too much money on stuff I probably don't need...oh well. My mom came across these red pointy kitten heels; they remind me of something an elf would wear hehe. At first I was reluctant on trying them on because most vintage shoes are way too small for my feet. But I checked the size, and sure enough they were an 8. I tried them on and they were a perfect fit and if the shoe fits...must buy it! :)

On my way to check out I saw the black studded chain purse that I wanted to buy last time I was there. I was surprise no one had snatched it up yet. Oh, and of course I had to get it. I love the tassels on it. The total came to $4 for both items.

4 comments:

meowi said...

thanks[ the shoes are a nice color

Wendy said...

The purse is so precious!

Miby said...

lovely shoes! The colour is beautiful and I like the shape as well! The chain purse is just so nice! I love it! well done you! :)

Gloria said...

love the first photo setup!