Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cotton Candy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shorts, Tee, and Ring F21. Wedges, Don't Remember. Chain Bag, Thrift.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Skirt and Chain, F21. Top, UO. Brooch, Vintage. Sandals, Nordstroms.

I'm leaving on a short holiday, and won’t be back until the end of this week. I thought I would post some casual outfits. Today I went and got crepes for lunch, so yummy. I found this coffee shop last week that makes the best Chai's in town. Expect new posts this weekend! Thanks everyone for the continual nice comments. :)

16 comments:

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Both outfits are so pretty! I love your chain purse in the first picture <3
Have a great holiday!

Hannah Bee said...

I like that t-shirt. It does look like cotton candy!
That ring is SO amazing. I want one!

Wendy said...

My favorite of the two is the second outfit, its very classy.

Little Bow Prep said...

Oooh! Cute!

I'm loving the bag and the shoes in the first one! The ring is pretty fab as well.

The brooch looks quite pretty!

Sam said...

I LOVE the second outfit! and the rinf from the first is adorable.

Opurple CatO said...

I like your outfits! =)check out my blog sometime.

lara said...

wow your hair looks so beautiful!!

Fashion Tidbits said...

your hair is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Darling Deer said...

beautifull coloured tshirt.love your ring tooxx

Merily said...

I love the first shirt, It's really gorgeous! And the ring and wedges, just amazingly pretty.

ooohmaureen said...

what a nice outfit, and i love the color of your hear :) x

Richel said...

love these outfits. They sure do look good on you!

Anonymous said...

hi. im new 2 blogging & i just wanted 2 let u know that i linked u. :D

Charlotte said...

les chaussures sont vraiment très belles. j'adore . kis!

Anonymous said...

i love both of the shoes, and DAMN that ring is gorgeous!!! i want one!!

beautiful

Samantha said...

I love your blog!
That ring is super sweet! =^.^=