Friday, August 1, 2008

Honey and Spice

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blazer, BP. Blouse and Skirt, F21. Belt, gift. Shoes, Vintage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been meaning to post these pictures. I wore this outfit last week. I'm trying to cover up a huge sunburn on my leg, which explains the pose! This summer I've been at the beach 24/7, even at night. Last night I went star gazing, it was so amazing. I don't want summer to end! I really need to post more casual outfits...I feel like I don't post enough. Yesterday I bought oversized cat eye sunglasses they are a cream color. I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

12 comments:

Little Bow Prep said...

Awesome outfit :)

Guirec Munier said...

Very nice outfit !

Miby said...

Oh What a beautiful outfit! That lovely blouse is absolutely something else, I adore how well selected the belt is! and that skirt is gorgeous, just perfect for the result! You look gorgeous!! I love it! :)

FASHION CHALET said...

thank you ^_^

ooh~ I like your red floral print top<3

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

This is such a beautiful look! Everything is so subtle and stylish, I love it.

emily said...

this outfit is AMAZING!

Sara.Sumi said...

Love your outfit! This blouse is so romantic and whole look also... Really like your style:)
And shoes from Aldo (?)! Gorgeus! But I wrote it, right?:D

simimoon said...

cute outfit!

ok so i also purchased that exact same skirt, only my zipper ripped the first time i tried it on at home.. so be careful with the f21 zippers cus tehy SUCK!


xo

Style Syrup said...

A beautiful outfit!
I have added your wonderful blog to my blogroll.

x

Anonymous said...

OoOoooOo I especially like the sunglasses, the contrast of peachy orange and cream is lovely! Yum Yum... and such a cute belt too, so sweet!

toogood said...

heyaa,.. i included you to one of the chicest bloggers here in blog.com jus for fun>for fashion addicts exclusives. ^ ^ leave a comment and my blog will do too ^ ^ and heyy.high fashion is in the house ;)

Laura said...

It looks like a very carefree and fun top...love your blog BTW! Keep us posted.